Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Silpada Party and a new endeavor



My first party I hosted to sell something and I had a great time with family and friends. The jewelry is beautiful, nicely made, and fun! I'm even thinking about becoming a representative for them. I'm always itching to try something new or for some change and maybe this will be the road I take. I'm hoping to do well with it, but also very hesitant because of the economy we're currently in. You know how I always complain about not wanting to be so "plain Jane" and improving my self image? Maybe this will help. I want to change up my wardrobe, change up my accessories, etc. Not wear the same darn necklace or earrings every single day of my life. I don't want to be soooo "mommy-ish" :) I know you know what I mean! Anyway, wish me luck in this new endeavor. I'm 95% sure I'll take this road. What do you think? I'll let you know when I do.



2 comments:

gina*b said...

wish i could've been there! but thanks for the link... promise to check it out tonight.

ps- you could never look/be 'mommy-ish'. didn't your coworker call you a milf? :)

Jenny said...

Mei - how many times do I have tell you that you are a hot mom!!!

What a cool adventure you are taking. Can't wait to go to your next party :)