Monday, August 11, 2008

And Let the Games Begin!

I've been glued to the TV ever since the Olympic games started! Gymnastics & swimming mainly. Did you see the men's 4 x 100 relay race in swim? So awesome! I love watching men's gymnatics too. I rarely watch TV, this is a record for me.  And seeing China's beautiful landscape makes me want to go there even more. Yes, there will be a time when that happens. I just don't know when. 

And today...Ryan's first day of practice with AYSO soccer. So cute! And look who's coaching! Stephen with his bum knee is out there on the field. He's actually the assistant coach of this team but is acting as coach while the main coach is out for the week.






Ryan was so excited to play soccer and I'm excited for him. He looks so cute with his shin guards and cleats on. I hope he continues to enjoy this sport. We'll see. At this age, he's changing his favorite every other month. By the way, he's the one in the yellow shirt :)

3 comments:

Jocelyn S. Lomahan said...

How great!!! Your boys are so cute...that's great that Steve is helping out.

Knowing Ryan, he'll be a superstar at anything he pursues.

OMG..how great is the Olympics..I'm just like you, rarely watch TV, but I've been sleeping poorly because I've been staying up so late watching it...I'm hooked!

Jenny said...

That's so fricken awesome that Steve is coaching Ryan's team! You guys really are the American dream family :) You must be so happy and I'm sooooo happy for you!

gina*b said...

If Ryan keeps this up, Leo and I can't wait to buy season tickets to watch him play at the Home Depot Ctr :)

No more Scuba Steve? Yay Coach Steve!