11 years ago
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Beach Daze
This past weekend we were at the beach or bay every day. We went to Torry Pines on Friday with the Fay Family, Spanish Landing on Saturday for Mena's birthday, and Mission Bay on Sunday for Steve Brudvick's picnic. We have rekindled our love for the beach. As kids and teenagers, Stephen and I went to the beach with our friends all the time. He went for surfing, I went to layout. In college @ UCSD I was near the beach and loved going there to relax. We have found it to be soo relaxing and the kids enjoy the sand and surf. I even mentioned, "I wouldn't mind living closer to the beach". hint hint. And we plan on going again this Friday. It's too bad that we didn't take advantage of the beach in the beginning of the summer. I'm even more excited about camping at Carlsbad next summer. Thoughts of taking the trailer out for the day and parking it at Crown Point have crossed our minds. Maybe we can squeeze it in soon. Love the beach!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You guys look like you had so much fun! Here's to taking more advantage of living in San Diego :) Did you read on Jessica Sprague's blog that they drove 3 hours to get to the nearest beach? That is crazy. So cool to see the kids having so much fun!
Hey Gidget,
Looks like a great time! Mia's so cute - how'd you dig that hole?
Can't wait to see you all again next week!
Post a Comment