Back from Palm Springs, a mini vaca for the four of us. It was relaxing except for when the kids were bickering, but when do we ever get away from that? The weather was in the triple digits for the four days we were there and dropped into the 80's at night. Humid for sure. We spent time at the Cabazon outlets, the pool, and Knott's Soak City. It was lots of fun. We also had a chance to watch Wall-E. Let me tell you, bringing a 2 year old to the movie theater was not a smart thing to do. What were we thinking? I guess those times when I tried to bring Ryan at that age to the movie theater were long forgotten. At least Ryan loved it. For the rest of us, we could have waited until it was on HBO. Seriously. One thing that hit home for us was our health. Ryan kept asking why the people were so fat and I kept telling him they didn't do anything but sit on their bums. LAZY. Oh and of course, RECYCLE, GO GREEN! But we've been practicing that for awhile. I save everything or recycle it. Unlike Stephen. And yay for the Alfonso's for getting a hybrid!!! How awesome is that? You guys will have to tell me how you like it. Did you go to San Jose in one tank of gas? I must say for Mia she has conquered her fear of slides for the moment. She loved going down the little water slides. And Ryan...loves the big water slides. The fast ones too. Oh except for when he falls off the inner tube and is in pitch dark going down on his tummy. Not so good. The bad sea snake slide (water eel is what he calls it). Back to work I go in 2 days..Not so excited. So when is the next vaca? Can't wait already.
11 years ago




2 comments:
What a relaxing vacation. Love the photos...after seeing this, I miss you guys even more! Must get together soon. Keep updating..I'm going to be checking your blog often! heart, J
GO GREEN!!!
Sound like you had a lot of fun! Mei - you look great! Seriously, you are a hot mom :) Glad you all had a good time.
Post a Comment