Tuesday, July 29, 2008

They said ...

Mia said the funniest thing the other day:

She got bit by something and was scratching it and I told her to stop scratching at it. Then she says, "I'm not, I'm petting it!"
Stephen and I were laughing so hard. I love when she says things like "pretty peas? don't touch my yegs or I yove you or when she says balloon, she says it with her tongue doing something funny.

And what do you say to Ryan when he starts to ask how babies come out? First I said at "the doctor's". He replies, "Ohh they help the babies come out?"
I said "yes".
He says, "Doctors are nice."

Then he asks again a month later, "but how do the babies come out?"
"The birth canal" I say.
"Mommy where is that?"
"Down there."

And today, he asks "mommy, how do your eyeballs work?"
I said, "your brain helps your eyes work. That's why it's important for you to take care of your eyes & brain."
"oh"

The kids say the funniest things and are soo curious. I hope to be able to record most of what they say and ask. It just cracks me up!!!

Anyone reading the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer? That's another thing on my to do list. Heard by many that it's really good.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Too funny! Gosh, your kids are sooooo smart to already be asking those type of questions :)

Jocelyn S. Lomahan said...

Cute, cute, cute! They are both so inquisitive...love it...record all they say on your blog so we all can smile :)

Anonymous said...

I'm learning from you, Mei. Your answers are so honest! Kid comments are so great. And to think, we said stuff like that at one point...