11 years ago
Thursday, January 22, 2009
10 years and counting...
Yes!!! I've reached a milestone at Rady Children's Hospital. I can't believe I've been there for that long. And actually I've been there longer. I was there a lot as a little kid visiting Christopher when he was sick and then as a volunteer during high school/college. And I got a job as a CNA on the Med/Surg floor. After that I became an RN and got a position on the same floor. Amazing. After being on med/surg for 6 years, I tried Kaiser. Didn't like it. I went back to Children's after 8 months and post Ryan and took a telephone triage job, didn't care for it. Then switched over to Urgent Care-enjoyed that. And now I'm over in the Emergency Room. Now that can be challenging at times. I've definitely learned a lot! From here, who knows what will happen next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Congrats on your 10 year anniversary! You are an awesome ER nurse :) xoxo
Post a Comment