Thursday, January 22, 2009

Farewell Anne Marie and Chasing Nemo

I'm a little (ok a lot) sad that I have to say good-bye to my dear friend Anne Marie. As she is leaving back home to Ohio. I know some day she'll be back or I'll go visit, but until then I will miss her friendship and blunt honesty. It's so easy talking with her and getting her opinion. I will have to learn how to text better to keep up with her and for sure she'll be on my speed dial whenever I need her opinion regarding anything adult nursing. Thank goodness she's on facebook now! AND I thought I was behind the times :)

I had a great time going out with you guys and blowing bubbles up nemo's ass. Too bad I didn't win the 80$ bar tab. Next time when you're in town we'll have to go again. That was fun! And no need for alcohol in this girl! Did I mention that I had butterflies going into the bar (PB Shore Club)? Yes, I was nervous. I hadn't been to PB to hang out in a bar for at least 10 years!! And to top it all off, driving down there in a MINIVAN! And not even dressed appropriately. How old am I!!! I left at 10:30pm yes that's right! Oh Dear.

I'm gonna miss you girl!


Anne Marie & Ericka

Nemo (black fish), ALTE (acutel life threatening event), & Pedron

Anne Marie, Ericka, and I

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! And I had to laugh when you said you were nervous going into a PB bar in the minivan. You are too cute :) I don't think I've ever been to a bar period - how nerdy am I?