Friday, January 2, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had a wonderful happy HanaKwaanzaChristmasKah! I was lucky enough to get the day off on Christmas and was able to spend the day with family. So much has been happening this past month that I haven't been able to blog or scrapbook as much as I liked. But..I have been sewing! Ryan has been busy practicing his songs from after Thanksgiving until his performance at school...and Mia...just being her fiesty little self.

Here's Santa & Kids & Ryan & classmates singing for the December Sights and Holiday Lights Performance at school:







The kids had a blast opening up all their gifts on Christmas day! I wasn't so sure that Santa would come, but he actually called Ryan on Christmas eve to tell him he would come and that he's on the nice list :) AMAZING!





And here's the stash that they got...Stephen says it looks like a Toys for Tots drive! They must have been really really good :)





Also last month Ryan and I did our very first gingerbread house ever! It was a fun time. My co-worker Sheri pre- assembled the house for us and when we got to her home all we had to do was put the icing and candy on it. Ryan did most of the work. And it turned out pretty cute!



That sums up our holiday! Now I can do some winter cleaning!

No comments: