So I had this wonderful idea of making a bunch of aprons for Christmas. I'll start early and get them done in time for Christmas, no problem. It was fun going to the store and getting the patterns, the material and notions needed for the aprons. Much like planning a scrapbook page. I love receiving hand made gifts from people I know and thought I'd do the same. I have to say I made 20 aprons in all and I'm all aproned out! But here's a few pictures of the final products. And by the way, even though I'm all aproned out, I still love sewing. It's seeing a finished product from pieces of material that weren't anything before.
2 comments:
I just LOVE MINE!!!! Thank you so much for the wonderful and thoughtful gift! xoxo, J
i LOVE mine too!! only you could make one so stylish that I might have to turn it into a cute summer halter ;) Thanks again, Mei. You rock!!
Post a Comment